Most cold rooms are regularly used in commercial sectors. They serve most utility to those who run the food business and need to stack up large bulks of edibles and food raw materials. Now; your cold room storage can appear like a simple thing. And if they function continually for a long period, then it is very to forget about it. That’s it until the time it breaks down, and you have a nightmare on your hands.
You could end up losing all your stock, customer-loyalty, an increase in electricity consumption, and even your earned money. Most importantly, it can potentially damage the reputation of the company.
To avoid such dire-some situations, the wise thing to do would be to prevent your cool room from going on the fritz. ‘Fast Fridge Repairs’- your reliable fridge repair service provider near Sydney presents monthly coolroom repair and maintenance to keep your cold storage in tip-top working condition.
If repairs are needed, then our experts also have access to quality and warranted spare parts from trusted suppliers. This includes panels, sealants, light bulbs, fluorescent tubes, door parts, hinges, door parts, suspension, locks, etc. that can be replaced easily.
Our Comprehensive Cold Room Maintenance Includes:-
To ensure the refrigerated room is kept cold at all times; our commercial refrigerator repair/maintenance experts perform these check-ups.
- Checking all of the compressor employed in modular coolrooms, along with oil leakage inspection.
- Inspecting the evaporator of the cold room to see the ice formation.
- Examining the secondary system’s head pressure properly and properly regulating the room temperature.
- Ensuring the fins of condenser coils are clean and maintaining the levels of refrigerants.
- Examining the reverse blowing feature and the control valves.
- The efficiency of the defrosting system as it is an important aspect to make sure the cold air circulates uniformly throughout.
- And making sure that no malfunctions of any sort come about when performing a functionality test.
- Washing the heat exchanger properly and removing all impurities, which could pose a hindrance in the functioning of the cold room.
Make A Record Of Your Cold Room Prior To Our Arrival:-
Record The Cold Room Refrigerator Temperature Regularly:-
Most cold rooms (particularly if they’ve been due for maintenance) will experience temperature fluctuations. To figure this out; you need to record the temperature regularly. And if any fluctuations are noticeable, then that’s a sign of routine upkeep by our specialists.
Keeping An Open Eye For Water Leaks And Frozen Food:-
Always keep an open eye for water leaks. Properly track the stored food products to see if they are properly frozen. If you notice anything that’s thawing out, then that is a sign that there could be some issues in your cold storage facility.
Sniffing For Strange Smell:-
You should use your nose to sniff for any obnoxious smell, as it could signal a possible leak. The room may maintain a cold temperature, but it will have to work overtime. And that could bring about wear and tear and pocket-heavy repair costs.
When Was The Last Time You Got Your Cold Room Checked Professionally?
If it has been longer than recommended, then call us @ 0405972558 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Having the best in-house experts for quality refrigerator repairs and maintenance in Sydney; we will ensure your cold room cools with optimal efficiency.