Cool rooms are known to maintain the inside temperature cold and uniform. You can also refer to its refrigeration unit to be the backbone of your cold room storage. Even the slightest issue can create massive issues, thus making storage a nightmare for you.
So… if you sense something’s wrong with your cold storage, it is always a good idea to hire our experts of Fast Fridge Repairs toassist you with the necessary repair and maintenance. It is always better to perform frequent inspections, repairs and maintenance to make sure your cold room facility is fit structurally and operating optimally.
The truth is, there are some issues which you can handle on your own. But there are some complications which require addressing by our professional fridge contractor. In this post, here’s putting up some of those common cold room complications where you need professional assistance.
More Utilisation of Energy:
One of the most frequent complains which you will hear from storage facility owners is their cold room utilises more energy. If you sense the same possibility, then it could be due to the following reasons:
- The insulation is wet or is missing
- A larger volume of products are being cooled in comparison to the cold room capacity
- The products put into the cold room are hotter than they need to be
- Refrigeration unit malfunctioning
The Product Freezes More Than Usual:
Did you notice that your product is freezing more than it should?
This makes you wonder if something is wrong with your cold storage. It could be due to products touching the freezing walls too close or the thermostat set at too high a temperature.
- However, it could also be due to the evaporator coils being dirty or one of its fans not functioning, thus causing more cold air to release.
- A dreaded possibility could even be that one coil is not working as it should with the other coils, thus leaving the air to be much colder.
- Poor air flow could also be a rational reason.
The good news for you is that our experts offering commercial refrigeration repairs in Sydney have plenty of experience in handling all kinds of issues. On hiring them, they will get the repair work done right away.
The Product Is Sweating Or Has Water Over It:
If your stored products are sweating or has free water over it, it means that moist air has entered into the unit via some air leak present in the room. Other possible reasons could be that because the defrost duration is set too long or the termination function is not working, thus not allowing the room to cool down.
Issues in the humidification system or the humidistat being out of calibration could also include as feasible reasons. Whatever be the issue; our expert will help you sort out it out on your preferred day and budget without hampering your busy schedule.
Other Cold Room Issues:
Other than these common cold room issues; you may also face with these complications.
- Leaking or broken gaskets
- Cold Storage Door Not Closing Properly
- Making Excessive Noise
- Insulation is either wet or missing
- Defrost system is broken
- Issues with the suspension and locks
- Thermostat located inappropriately
- The vapour barrier is installed wrong or is missing
If you need reliable assistance for your coolroom repairs and maintenance in Sydney, Fast Fridge Repairs is the company to trust. Don’t hesitate to call; we will fix your cold room issues in super-quick time.